14 September 2013

It's getting warmer baby!

It has officially been spring for 14 days now but it's really only hitting me just now how warm it's getting and how close we are to summer! Boy am I looking forward to those hot nights and long days at the beach with my closest friends and family! However much I am excited to see those gorgeous summer days, I still enjoy Spring immensely. I always feel hopeful, almost like the plants are starting again and so can I! Spring to me is a time of colour, happiness and accessorising! 

My Nonna, Cugini and Zia (italian for grandmother, cousins and auntie!) recently came back from a 2 month holiday touring around Italy - where our family is originally from. They visited the places that my Nonna and Nonno grew up and a few other cities. The photos are just magnificent however my nonna seems to have forgot to put in a memory card and therefore the photos are only able to be viewed from the screen of her iPad. Forgetting all that, she brought me back some beautiful beads from Venezia (Venice). In December I am lucky enough to be going to Italy too and hearing the stories that my family has told me, I anticipate this trip eagerly! 


The box that it came in! 

This is the braclet! My nonna said that each braclet that is made has a unique pattern on it. I like the idea of this - that no two bracelets are the same. 

When I was (admittedly) modelling my braclet I saw this patch of rainbow on my wall and thought the colours were just beautiful! 

Thanks for reading and let me know what cool things your friends and family have brought you back from overseas or even from a cool place they've been! xx have a great weekend - i'm sure you deserve it! xx



No comments:

Post a Comment