22 September 2013

cruising

Ciao everyone - happy Sunday! hope you have all had a relaxing weekend and are refreshed for the new week!! yesterday my family and a few friends bought a boat! how crazy is that! but I have to say that it was such a beautiful day for it! where I live it was 24 degrees and amazing!

We started off by launching the boat at a nearby boat ramp but this went disastrously wrong as we managed to get the boat off but no one was holding it! my father had to wade in and grab it before it drifted too far out! however all these small dramas were forgotten when we got going. I had forgotten how much I love boats. Just cruising around Sydney harbour made me so happy and carefree. The sun was shining and the wind was blowing in my hair so much that by the time we got off I probably looked like a crazy woman! I had the best time out there on the water, being around it makes me so happy and if I'm having a bad day it immediately makes it 100x happier. When I was younger (and now too a bit!) I used to fantasise about being a mermaid, how cool it would to swim all day, see dolphins and fish up close and breathe under water. I think that it would be the coolest thing in the world. When I told my mum about my dream when I was 5 I think, she laughed and told me that she could see me as a mermaid and at the time that was the best thing that she had ever said to me!!

My family and friends had such a good laugh yesterday and I think that it brought us all so much closer. I am so excited for the memories to come and hope that your families each experience something as fun as going out and the boat and talking! What have you been doing this weekend? Comment! 

Have a great lazy sunday and an even better week! 
xx Fifi 


kicking back while going around the harbour 

Only a few clouds in the sky!

Me - wearing Wildfox t-shirt, Lee jeans and Armani XChange jacket which I bought about a month ago and its so perfect for the boat! 

The boat ramp where we launched it!

The rocks!

A beautiful sunset near the Spit Bridge! 



1 comment:

  1. can't wait to come on the boat with you! looks absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete