28 September 2013

globe trotter

Forgetting passwords is my number one problem. I have 600 different variations of about 8 passwords that I use and it's a battle to remember which one goes with which account. Thats why I frequently make new e-mails, tumblrs and even polyvores. So what I'm trying to get at is that I made a new polyvore account because I forgot the password! I made this outfit while watching Sex and the City 2. I was inspired by Carrie and Samantha's chic look, classically elegant and/or occasionally overdressed. If you haven't seen this movie, I suggest watching both movies and then the entire t.v series!

The ensemble features classic elements such as a Bassike plain white t-shirt, Hermes bangle (idea from Revenge Wears Prada the sequel to Devil Wears Prada ( I highly recommend this book for those found that they couldn't get enough of the first book!) and Shakuhachi boots which I believe would look good with just about anything! 

I hope you enjoy the weekend and if you have a spare moment, I would adore it if you checked out my polyvore account (http://alittlepeekatfifi.polyvore.com/) and followed or liked my posts! I'm still trying to learn the ropes so forgive me if I don't follow back straight away or anything but I promise I will get there!

And just a quick question for the weekend : would you rather be overdressed or underdressed? Leave your response in the comment box below!

xx Fifi


globe trotter


Bassike scoop neck shirt
$99 - superette.co.nz


Alexander Wang jacket
lagarconne.com


Carven mini skirt
my-wardrobe.com


Shakuhachi shoes
$110 - theiconic.com.au


Luggage
$2,510 - buyma.com


Hermès bracelet
usa.hermes.com


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks lezzy! i love your polyvore too! that's so exciting! i'm so jealous you lucky girl! see you soon, i miss you!! xxx

    ReplyDelete