15 September 2013

feeling like a popsicle!

I personally believe that you can tell a lot about someone from just 5 simple things:
1. How they treat their family 
2. How they treat their friends 
3. What they wear
4. What they do in their spare time
5. What ice-cream they eat

By now I'm sure you're staring quizzically as the screen wondering if you read that right or if it was a typo, but in fact you are correct Number 5: What ice-cream they eat. For example I have a gorgeous friend who is bubbly and happy and chooses to eat popsicles. Me on the other hand, I'm a gelato girl all the way, particularly my nonna's home made mango gelato. My brother is a dark chocolate and milk kinda guy - magnums for him. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I love ice-cream, or food in general. This is why when I was scrolling down my tumblr news feed I saw that NY Fashion Week had a popsicle van!!! At first I was skeptical, "Why no gelato?" I asked myself. But then I saw why. These popsicles were not any ordinary popsicles. They were designed using the key themes and pieces from designers such as Louis (Vuitton) and Alexander (McQueen). As if I hadn't wished I was there already, now they have popsicles too!?! Too good to be true, but check out the pictures of the scrumptious treats and look for yourself! 


Perhaps vanilla and mango, Alexander McQueen never disappoints!  A lovely sweet treat for in between shows! 


Perhaps my favourite, I like to imagine this as cola, orange fizz and raspberry! What a scrumptious treat for running from show to show! 


Ah Louis, everything about this brand is classy - including their ice cream! 

Where the magic happens! The beautiful big van itself! 


No comments:

Post a Comment