18 June 2013

Some things that I love!

This season has been one of new discoveries and changes opinions. For example for years I refused to wear anything that had felt on it, yet this season I find myself craving felt hats and feeling the need to buy ever single one that I see!

Here is a collage that I have created referring to all my newest projects, buys and loves! Enjoy!


1. This is a picture of my all time favourite brand - Wildfox - doing a clothing line based on my all time favourite movie - Clueless. There is just too much amazingness from Wildfox and I cannot wait for the rest of their stuff to come out! 

2. I am completely obsessed with holographic purses! I especially love this one by Marc Jacobs as it is a phone holder and wallet in one! 

4. I love these tassels and are planning on making more these holidays using a variety of colours, currently I only have white, pink, yellow and silver but I am very eager to incorporate many more! 

4. This is my favourite quote right now: "Focus on what matters". When we think of all the small things that we worry about and then put it in perspective, it just doesn't seem important anymore! 

5. I love these cute little note envelopes, they are so sweet and would be the perfect thank you card! 

6. (Marked as 3 oops!) I love slit skirts and they add an element of class and are risque, you can wear them with any outfit and dress it up them up or down to suit the occasion! 

No comments:

Post a Comment